Organisation and Scientific Coordination
Prof. Helena Morão and Prof. Miguel Prata Roque.
9 January to 28 March 2015
Total hours: 300
– Classroom teaching: 80 hours;
– Draft report and research guidance by course tutor: 40 hours;
– Research: 60 hours;
– Preparation of report: 120 hours.
6 January 2015
- Block I – Aim and Scope of Administrative Sanctions Law
- Block II – The Subjects: Administrative Bodies and Taxable Persons
- Block III – General Theory of Administrative Offences
- Block IV – Types of Administrative Sanctions
- Block V – Administrative Phase: procedure and guarantees
- Block VI – Jurisdictional Phase: contestation and procedural rights